Jul 8, 2009

The Artful Dog

Several weeks ago, I almost stepped on a piece of paper that was laying on the floor at the studio. It seemed as if someone had slipped a little something underneath the door. When I flipped the piece of paper over I found that it was a photo of some art. On the back of the photo was a phone number, so I called it. The photo belonged to Mr. Steve Webb, an Artist who resides in Encinitas, CA. He said that he had done a series colorful dog drawings and thought, because I have a dog photography studio, that I might be interested in his work. I asked him what he would like to do with his work and he explained to me that he just does these drawings and thought I might be interested...no reason...just interested. Well, I just think they're great and I'm excited to be able to present some of Steve's work via our blog. Here is the first in a series that we will be sharing with you. This one reminds me of my very own Boston Terrier, Gus, who is a bit nervous around big dogs. We hope you enjoy.



Thanks Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment